Monday, May 29, 2017

Film Development Money Donation

A photo friend Jonathan asked me to develop some film for him. I agreed to do it for free. I will just throw his film in with some of mine. No big deal, it is easy to do. Jonathan thou insisted on paying. I said no problem, can do it free, Jonathan wanted to pay. After a back and forth with several emails we agreed on a compromise. He would pay whatever he felt the film development was worth then I would throw the money into the dump donation fund. Wins all round!

This will add just a bit to the fund but it will bring me closer to my $1000 goal. Every penny matters. I once saw a man working the garbage in the dump scream out with joy and do this sorta dance when he found 20 baht (75 cents) in a handbag. He was smiling from ear to ear. Small money to us, is big money for the families in the dump.

Update* Got the money today, another $20 for the families.