Friday, September 15, 2023

GERRY YAUM PHOTOGRPHS Layout, Black & White Magazine Issue #160

Here are some captures of the recent Black & White Photography Magazine story about THE FAMILES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY photographs.  The magazine is a bit older now and no longer on the newsstand, so I thought posting the images would be OK. 

Have a look and read.

Thank You David B, Dean B and all those at Black & White magazine who made this possible. Most importantly thank you to all the people who allowed me into their lives, allowed me to make these images. I owe you so much. Hope to see you all soon.

Note* One my personal difficulties is reading about ME, ME, ME, that always makes me uncomfortable. When these magazine stories come out, or there is some kind of online write up. I NEVER READ THEM. I will glance quickly but that's about it. I never read the entire stories, read what I said, read what the writer wrote. I really appreciate the hard work of the editors and writers. I just hate reading about myself. It makes me very squeamish and uncomfortable. I cannot handle it, so I avoid it. 

The thing that happens thou is that you miss things. There are 2 parts of the "Black & White" magazine story, I completely missed as a result. I did not know the sections in pictures 2 and 3 below even existed until I made these photos captures today. Thanks again Black & White and David B, Dean B.