Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bought Me A Stereoscope

I decided to take the leap, and go forward with the whole Stereoscope/Stereograph idea. I bought a "German 50-60s Stratex Zeiss Stereopret Aerial Photo Stereoscope in Case", the seller gave me a discount down $20 USD, from $119.99 to $99.99 (the item had previously been discounted). He is also going to refund some of the USPS postal mail shippingcosts. Thanks Mark for your help.

I hope this works! I hope I can eventually do 8x8, 8x10 stereograph photography in a gallery setting with this tool. I need to figure this stereo 3D photography all out BEFORE I go to Asia on the LEAVE trip. If I can get it working I would be taking a stereo camera with me, possibly 2. Imagine how strong 3D images from the dump could be, or from the lives of bar workers, or from migrant workers, or from Anapon and other homeless people in Bangkok.

This idea project is either going to revolutionary for me or a complete dud. I figured that the financial costs were worth the risk. If it works something great and