Sunday, April 16, 2017

5th AGA Visit

After working in the darkroom much of the night and early morning I went to the Art Gallery Alberta (AGA) this afternoon. This was my 5th visit for the current group of shows, many wonderful photos are on display. Had a great afternoon, speaking to loads of people, even handed out 3 cards to the staff inviting them to my group shows at Latitude 53 and Art Gallery of St. Albert. Today's visit was different as I heard 3 talks on 3 different floors from AGA staff and volunteers about the work. I learned some cool stuff :). A day well spent. The AGA is really on the ball now, got to give them credit for a job well done.

Here are some photos of the things I loved best at the AGA.

Photo by Stephen Livick
Photo by Sima Khorrami
Photo by E.J. Bellocq
Photo by M.N. Hutchinson
Photo by John Henry Hinton
Photo by John Henry Hinton