1) Get in better physical condition. I need to cut down my weight and improve my overall strength and wind.
- watch what I eat.
- raise my night shift workouts to a higher level. I need to do more push ups, sit ups, chin ups,
stretching and stairs.
- I need to start swimming first slowly eventually at a higher level.
- I need to bike again when weather permits.
2) Learn to be a film maker.
- Continue to study and improve on the editing software, Premiere Pro and Audition.
- Learn my audio recorders, and video cameras, lights and other tech stuff.
- Read every book on film making I can get a hold of.
- Watch a ton of documentary films, take notes and learn!
3) Finish printing-spotting-matting-framing my AGSA exhibition photographs.
4) Take care of some preventative dental stuff.
5) Save money, I will need $10000-$20000 CAD. I need to save at least $10000 before I leave.
6) Prepare everything at home for my 6 month time away (lots of things to coordinate).