Saturday, November 18, 2017

Video: Nui-oo And Win-Lay Auh

This beautiful young girls name is Nui-oo We have a long history together, I have photographed her for about 5 years of her 6 years. Here are a few pics through the years and a video from today. When I first met and photographed her, Nui-oo was quite afraid of me, do not blame her she was about 1 1/2 years old. Now as you can see in the video at 6 years old she is very comfortable with me. Not sure if she remembers the big photo guy from before maybe. In 2015 she became my friend after I gave her a doll donated by a coworkers daughter.

Nui-oo's mother asked me to buy her some boots. I will go look for some boots for her tomorrow. She has very small feet, hopefully I can find something. You folks who donated money back in Canada and the USA are buying Nui-oo her boots for her, THANK YOU!

Note* The boy at the beginning of the video is Win-Lay-Auh, Nui-oo's older brother.

2013, "Who is that big white guy?"
Photo made in late 2015, or early 2016

Here is the video from today: