Thursday, November 16, 2017

Headlamps Needed

I need to buy some headlamps for the  families in the dump. I have been looking for the cheaper red plastic type that sell for 130 baht each. I have seen thou that many people in the garbage now have more expensive types that run around 300 baht a piece. If I cannot get the cheaper ones, I will get the higher quality version headlamp. I am sort of doing the same thing with boots now. In past years I would often buy the cheapest or next to cheapest quality, I am now buying mid-high range boots that last much longer. Why not pay a bit more for headlamps with some quality to them. They will be used everyday here for work and for general living. There are almost no lights in the area of the dump, so people wear the headlamps just to walk around safely. I saw the nicer ones for sale in a Mae Sot shop a while back, the trick is to find that shop again!