Thursday, November 16, 2017

Handed Out 260 Baht In Cash And Ni-Ni-Too Eats Donated Fish

I try to not hand out cash money, especially to some of the men here who might use it for booze. Sometimes thou it is necessary. I was told it was for food, hopefully so. Gave out 260 baht tonight. Tonight gave out a food bag and 3 sets of boots also. Got an order for another 8 sets of boots. I think I will have to limit it to 5 sets a day, as I can only carry so much with me on the bike.

When I gave out the food bag, I gave it to a house that had many people in it, many men who were drinking. In the house there was also a mother and a the young one armed child Ni-Ni-Too. One rewarding part of the night was that the mother (who was also drinking) immediately gave one of soya milks and one of the canned fish to her young boy. I am not sure where the 260baht money will be used but I am sure where the canned fish donated by back home went. Into this unfortunate child's stomach.

Ni-Ni-Too eating donated fish, November 15 2017