Monday, November 20, 2017

Neck Spray

When I came back to my room after the dump and 7/11 I had some dirty type spray on my neck. It must have come from the dump, do not remember when it happened. Quite often as I am shooting I end up sitting or am very low in the garbage, maybe some spray from the workers. Whenever I see someone that is uncomfortable with my presence I try to sit-stand next to them and introduce myself. That up front and person stuff is almost always greeted with a smile. Tonight I sat on the garbage with an older lady for while and spoke to her, did this happen then?

Could also be from the motorbike, going there or coming back. Wonder what the folks at 7/11 thought. There was a police man that looked at me a bit strange when he was buying his cigarettes.

Hey dude whats that on your neck?