Sunday, November 12, 2017

Digi Color Photos From Trip #1

I brought my digital Canon 5D Mark 3 with me this trip. I was inspired by my photo friend Larry L to use the camera. He does such wonderful work with the combination of the this digital camera and lens combo (bought the camera body from him, he now uses a Mark 4). My idea is to do a series of color images with the digital and black and white film stuff (Tri-x) with the Leica's.

Maybe if I get 5 or 10 from the "Families in the Dump" that I like, I can include 3 or 4 of them in the Penticton Art Gallery Show in September/August 2018. Could print them to 20x24, these area all RAW files, which can be made big. Large color photos in big white wooden frames would look great. Doing-exhibiting some work in color would be a nice change of pace.

Here are the first pictures (also shot lots of crap), but like these  2:

Bangkok Taxi Self Portrait, 25000 ASA, Canon 24mm F1.4 Lens
Couple who invited me into their shack, gave me coffee and sweet cake. 10000 ASA Canon 24mm f1.4 Lens