Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Strange (Icky) Moment Of The Day: Bowl Full Of Ants!!!

So I am about to prepare my meal, first meal of the day. I dig down into my pile of dishes on the kitchen counter top. I need a bowl to wash my vegetables in. I get to the bowl after taking off the dish on top and it is filled with like 200 tiny crawling ants, the entire bowl is ALIVE, with BLACK MOVING BUGS! Yuck!

I had cleaned the dishes the last time I used them but must have left some kind of residue of food, sugar, something like that in the bowl. One ant found something it liked and it then called in the other 199. I quickly washed the bowl and all the other dishes, forks and knives on the counter top. Washed them thoroughly 2 times each. Hopefully there will be no bowl full of "Ant Surprise" before tomorrows meal!