Thursday, November 23, 2017

Starting To Feel Thai!!

Gosh I am starting to fit in here, and starting to feel like a Thai person. Today before I came to my room, I drove the bike quickly and effectively, spoke to Pee Noy (Thai) about bringing the bike back today and the drive to the airport. Zipped over the the bike wash, spoke to the old lady who runs the place (Thai) she gave me instructions on how things work. Then raced over on the bike through the traffic and craziness of a nearby market, and spoke to the pharmacist there (Thai), got eye drops for a person in the dump. Then raced over and got gas for the bike (Thai). Then  finally ordered sick sticks of Moo Bing (grilled pork) and 2 bags of Kaow Nee-owe (stick rice) from the man on the street in front of my apartment. Just had breakfast before writing this blog.

Gosh starting to feel like a local!