Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tonight At The Dump, Warning Number 4

Today's day at the dump started with a man telling me not to take photos (another garbage company employee). This was my 4th warning not to photograph. Did a bit of sweet talking, and basically kind of shot non problematic subjects while the man was there, when he left I shot everything while keep one eye out for him, which is rather hard to do in the dark. Hope this does not eventually lead to an arrest of some kind.

Handed out 3 mama noodles, 2 sets of boots and 2 headlamps. I will need to buy more headlamps and boots soon as my supplies are running short. I need size 9 1/2 boots for the women.

Did a bit of video, sound and photo work tonight, thou I have not looked at the results, I do not have a very good vibe on tonight's output.