Thursday, November 23, 2017

Good Short Trip To Dump

Tonight from 5am till 7am I spent a nice short and effective time in the dump. Shot some video, pictures, no Fred, no Thai garbage folk stopping me (one said hello). Also donated an axe, a headlamp, and some noodles. I took an order for 10 1/2 size boots for a limping man I have known in the dump for many years, at least 4. I will have to give him his boots on my return to Mae Sot.

Met this man on my arrival at the dump, have photographed him for years. Made this while lighting his way and photographing/video taping at the same time. Will get him some 10 1/2 size boots later on.

Note* What about exhibiting this as a 5 or 6 part piece? He kept saying to me "Mod-day" (tired!) as he rolled in this cart over the dirt, holes and garbage.

 
Walking into the dump 510am, November 24, 2017