Monday, November 6, 2017

Video: Children Coming From School In Fred's Truck

Part of Fred's regular routine is to drive the dump area kids to school for 8am and pick them up around 4pm. On November 1, I rode along, here is a little video clip. Will try to incorporate the steadycam CAMETV device more in future videos, when I have less resistance from Fred. A steadier video when bouncing around and holding on for my life (with one hand) in the back of a speeding truck, would be useful.

During my R&R in Bangkok I am studying  tutorial YouTube videos on Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve and trying to learn all the editing-color grading ability of both programs. Sort of dry stuff to get through, but a very important part of the film making process. I will do film making like I do film photography, me, myself and I. I enjoy and feel more comfortable doing everything involved from A-Z myself. I am not sure that is possible with film making but am going to give it my best shot.

Note* Quite a few mistakes in this clip, but that is part of the learning curve. Did my best for now, next time will be better.

Note* The editing was done entirely on Davinci Resolve. I am having problems sending the movie files from Adobe Premier to Davinci.