Saturday, November 11, 2017

Today's Buys

After dark and a 30 minute nap I made my way down to the boot place and bought 5 sets of ordered boots for the dump. Cost of the boots was 3 pairs at 200 baht each, and 2 pairs at 180 baht each for a total of 960 baht.

I then drove home and hauled that up to my 5th floor apartment. Then I decided to make another try for the head flashlights everyone so eagerly needs. After the dangerous drive down the highway at night (I was in the slow old lady lane) I came up empty handed. The promised headlamps have still not arrived, the people will be disapointed. Not wanting to go home empty handed I picked up 7 rechargeable flashlights. Some areas of the dump and all areas of Fred's Buddha land homes have power. Maybe the people can use these power rechargeable flash lights for a while. Cost of the flashlights was 149 baht each for a total of 1043 baht.

5  pairs of boots, size 8 for children, size 9.5 and size 10.5 for adults
Rechargeable flashlights