Saturday, November 11, 2017

Strange Site Of The Day

So I am at the "MEGA" store, sort of a  Home Depot" with TVs. There is staff everywhere, it is around 7pm and not many customers. The staff must outnumber the customers 3 or 4 to 1. Being of a curious mind I wander the store to see what is available. I enter the smaller sectioned off TV area and immediately 4 different staff in green shirts move towards me with hope and the need to help written on their faces.  A bit intimidated  but with a smile (found my strange moment of the day) I quickly turn and leave the area, to their disappointment. I could have had 4 people help me in just one section of this large store. In "Home Depot" I sometimes need to donate a lung to get any staff attention at all. It is near impossible to track down the help you need in Canada but here it is overflowing, and running towards you!