Friday, June 26, 2015

Presentation Complete

Well I think I have enough digital photos ready in my laptop to have a decent presentation for the club boys on Sunday. I want to keep the photo numbers down so will probably choose 5 or less from each series/time period in my biographical talk. I think it should be an entertaining night for the boys.

I have belonged to clubs in the past that were very, how should I say? Old fashioned and traditional in their approach to photography. In those clubs I faced plenty of peer pressure to conform to the norm. To fit in with their style of photos and not to voice my often animated opinions. They wanted me to be a round peg in their round hole, I was always more square peg dude : ))

I think the members of this newest club are more advanced photographers and open/innovative in what they try to do with their photography. I should not face any peer pressure to conform. I can be as square as I want to be, hope hope : ))