Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Link: Major Submission Opportunity, 2017 Alberta Biennial Of Contemporary Art

The AGA, The Alberta Gallery of Art, sent me this submission info today. They are having their 2017 Alberta Biennial of Contemporary Art Submission Call. The deadline is July 26, 2015. Getting in would be an extreme long shot at best but I thought why not try, it can't hurt. The AGA has kicked me in the balls many times on my submissions, what's one more time? No Biggy if I submit and fail to get in, but if I fail to submit I have lost already, lost something more than just a submission attempt. You got to try boys and girls!!

I have PDF submission file info, if your interested send me a email and I will forward you the file. This is a Alberta resident only type thing, good luck with your submission.

http://www.youraga.ca/exhibitions/call-for-submissions-2/