Thursday, June 11, 2015

Developing Film For Jack

Doing a some development over the next week for a friend. Jack the man who gave me all his darkroom equipment not long ago as me to developed 18 rolls of 120mm and a a bunch of sheets of 4x5. Going to do the development in Tmax, which Jack bought for me along with some fix. I have not developed in Tmax for decades, have to do some research for the proper development times. Hope my agitation in the Patterson tanks is fine with the film, it should be, it works great with my Tri-x. The 4x5 film is in ready loads which I have never handled before so that should be a bit of an adventure also. I will develop all the film, put them in neg sheets and get it back to Jack as soon as I can.

So the next few days will be development, hopefully I can get this done soon. I also want to develop some of my Tri-x 120 and an old roll of Tmax 3200 35mm I found laying about. I have no idea whats on the 3200 film but if anything of consequence is on any of my films, I will post them.