Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Good Morning

Had a good morning today, did 33kms on the bike. On my ride today I tried something different, I went down into the river valley in search of a route to work. I always wanted to ride my bike to work but never could figure out how. I finally got most of the route down today. It would be a long gruelling trek, probably over 1 and 1/2 hours of cycling both ways. 1 1/2 hour of biking, 12 hour nightshift with exercise, and a 1 1/2 hour bike ride home, WOULD BE TOUGH!

I have been dreaming a lot about dad lately. The other night dreamt I was fighting some black dressed woman (even her face was covered in black cloth) as she lead dad away, last night I dreamt about speaking to his photo "I miss you so much dad!" So today on my bike I decided to go somewhere else, somewhere less sad. I have been visiting dads grave every time I ride maybe that is leading to all of these dreams. Decided to take a break, do something different.

The river valley is so nice to be in, and so fun to explore. Today I did a number of paved trails I had never taken before. I spent quite a bit of time biking and walking my bike up and down the cross country skiing trails way up in the back country. Loads of fun but also very tiring.  Feel spent, I biked 3 days in a row! Tonight I am also playing golf! At least I am getting tons of exercise which should be a good thing for November when I am back in Asia making pics. Everything I do now will benefit the picture making later.

Update: Yesterday I did 25kms on the bike, today 33. :))