Monday, June 15, 2015

Weird Ass Graflex Grafmatic Holder

Turns out the 6 sheet Graflex Grafmatic holder I got with the Super D is actually a bit different than the other 7 or 8, 6 sheet Graflex Grafmatic holders I own. Go Figure! There is a slight added edge of maybe 4 mm around the holder that allows the arms of the Super D camera back to grab on.

I will have to purchase some 4x5 Graflex holders on eBay, or find another slightly larger Grafmatic 6 sheet version. That's the problem with different camera systems, each have their own peculiarities. When you have a shit load of cameras, you end up with a super shit load of other weird accessories, just to make it work. I have closets filled with all kinds of gear that I never used, and never will use. I guess its time to start selling some of this stuff on eBay, especially if I decide to leave my job and go full photo mode for a while.