Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Yesterday's 1/2 Frame Work

On my bike ride I took a few photos at the graveyard with the Pen-EE 3 1/2 frame camera. I used an ancient roll of Tmax 3200 (now discontinued) film I had laying around. All exposures were shot wide open at f3.5 and the camera's working shutter speed of 1/60(?). Given STAND development for 2 hours in 1/50 Rodinal. Multiple connected frames printed side by side would be an effective use of this camera.

My Fathers Grave (cropped image)
Flower
Contrast added as well as slight cropping in PSE
A powerful gravestone-bench for a beautiful young woman taken way to early.
This quote from Edgar Allen Poe was on Kayla's grave stone.

“The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?”