Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hollywood Star?

Just has a weird ass dream. In the dream, I was on my way to work when I heard through a friend that they were looking for westerners who could speak Thai to cast in a Hollywood movie. So I meet with a casting person about the job. I speak Thai in the dream (happens quite often to me where I dream and speak Thai) with another possible western movie extra. The other person auditioning speaks Thai much better than I do, so I figure I am toast, not going to get the job. But the producer eventually seems interested in casting me and says there is a possibility at big money. In the dream I remember thinking "Great  after I make some big money, I can go and do my documentary photographs!! with it!!"Then I woke up, do not know if I got the job or not.

What a weird dream, guess it is better than waking up in tears after a nightmare about dad. Maybe tomorrow I night, I will be in the movie : )).