Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bought A Pen F Half Frame Camera

Bought a Pen F half frame camera from a American camera store for $90USD. It is a cheap price for a fun camera, it is fully tested and has a 6 month warranty from the seller. The Pen F shoots 1/2 frame and allows for shutter and f-stop changes. I will need to get a lens for the camera. A Chinese company makes adaptors for this camera that allow you to use Canon FD lens. I have a ton of FD lens so I am thinking of getting the adaptor. My FD lens library includes 20mm, 28mm, 35mm and 50mm lens. It would really cook to bring those lens back into the fold. I have not used my Cannot lens for many years. Probably have not used them since my trip to Thai in 1999. It is a waste to have them sitting on the shelf, lets bring them back to life and back creating!

Olympus Pen F half frame camera