Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My New Rolleiflex

I  bought a Rollieflex Tessar 75mm F3.5 camera today. I am not sure how old this camera is but it is supposedly tested and in 100% working order with clean glass. I am also looking for a 2.8 version of the camera, possibly a F or newer GX model. In this auction there was also a working Zone VI converted Luna Pro light meter, a nice little bonus item. The total (auction price, shipping, duty) cost of this camera/meter was $424.95 CAD, a decent deal.

Update: Went to Amazon.ca (who knew they sold camera stuff) and bought a lens hood and lens caps for this camera, $49.77 CAD with free shipping. This purchase was pricey but still way cheaper than anything I could get on eBay. Non original stuff but new and usable, I needed to get them to protect the lens and to help prevent flaring. I should be able to use one of my existing camera straps. A few weeks from now I should be posting images made with this camera.

My Rolleiflex with Tessar 75mm F3.5 Lens