- Thank yous
- The history of my HF3535, where it was made, who made it, photos of its construction. Cost etc.
- The history of my 100 year old brass lens. Cost etc.
- What wet plate is, explaining the process and its history
- Themes of the "Oh! Canada!!" project.
- The showing of the ambrotypes with stories behind them. I will bring the real thing to the talks as well as a power point presentation with scans.
- Questions from the audience.
It would probablyabout a 2 hour talk . Hope I get to to do these things in the future, hopefully at major gallery and education type venues.