Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Today's Donations, Food

Am preparing to return to the dump. First thou need to do some more SD/COMPACT FLASH cards downloads, edit and post a few pics on this blog and cook myself some food.

from Facebook....

After a good LONG sleep (all day) I plan to head out to the dump for the first time in a long time. Preparing some food and gift bags to donate. Eachbag includes:
- a bag of rice.
- 5-6 cans of fish
- potato chips for the kids
- 2 donated baseball caps from the company I work security at in Canada,thanks folks!
- coffee
- tooth brushes, combs, shampoos, hand creams from various upscale hotels I stayed at.
Also charging some headlamps and regular flashlights to hand out. No boots today I think, too much to carry on my motorbike. Have to also lug a bag with my photo gear. Thanks to all who donated money and goods, love you all! Every bit helps, even two small donation bags like I take out today.
A couple of bags ready to hand out