Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Life Worth Living-Screenplay

It is 11pm, 4-5 hours until I go to the dump, I just woke up. Dreamed about dad again, but do not remember much of it, he was younger and healthy and playing a joke on me.

After the dad dreamed, I dreamed of a story idea for a movie, in the dream I was explaining the "film" idea to a female, co-writer friend. It was a movie about a mans life with his wife who is dying of cancer. The story was called A LIFE WORTH LIVING. After waking I went over to the laptop and wrote down the basics, an outline,  of what I remember. It is a romantic, simple sentimental story, of life long love. Maybe I can try writing up a longer version later, now that I have the basic idea plan saved. It would be fun to complete it, maybe when I have time as a guard back in Canada. I will need to insert into it many romanticized relationship memories from my own life.