Friday, January 12, 2018

Sex Pat Has No Money For Beggars

I was talking to a sex pat (long term sex tourist) K tonight, a man I have known for 18 years. He asked why I was carrying so much change. I told him I gave it to people that begged on Sukhumvit road. K the sex pat told me that if you lived here long term like he did you could not afford to give money to beggars. He also told me that most of them were not REAL beggars but instead they were involved with organized begging gangs (criminals).

Typical! This guy goes with thousands of working girls. He has probably paid for sex with over 5000 women in his lifetime but he cannot give a little money to poor person who lives on the street? 2000-3000 baht  plus a night for shortime sex, he has big money to get his crank pulled  but he cannot give 20 baht for an old lady with no hands?

Sick Selfish Pig!

Updare* I need to give K credit, a night later when I spoke to him he criticized TRUMP for his “shithole” remarks and his lack of compassion for Hatians. People do not wear black or whie hats, even sex pats are dressed in grey.