Thursday, January 18, 2018

Dump At Night Photos January 19, 2018

Here are some photos from last nights photography in the dump. When I arrived at 4am, some kinds were partying in a shack on the dump, yelling away. I photographed them then some of the places people were living as well as some dumpscapes, here is a selection of those images. After the light came up I shot Tri-x at 200ASA with the Leicas. I gave the boys at the dump some mama noodles (the kids like to eat them raw as a treat), the 2 younger boys devoured them. I will pick some more up tonight before heading back. The boy yesterday were hungry, they really enjoyed the dried mama noodles, they might ask for, need some more tonight if I meet them again. They are eating the mama's in picture number five.

Boy, in dump shack on the garbage 430am
Young man and boy
Green chair in the dump
Boy in the dump around 4am
Eating Mama Noodles