Saturday, January 20, 2018

Avenger Buy

I probably should have not done it but I could not resist. As part of my dump family donation buy I bought a 4 set action figure set of AVENGERS. Will give each of the figures to a different boy. The cost was 220 baht ($8.63 CAD).  I could not resist buying them, they give so much joy to the kids. Imagine that a brand new toy!

I also found a nicer more expensive quality working head lamp that cost 299 baht a piece (think the store gave me a bit of discount). I only had a bit of money so bought 2 of those as well. I will go back and buy 10 or so more later tonight or tomorrow. These better quality headlamps cost 299 baht a piece ($11.73 CAD).

Note* I updated the spent money total, also added in all the mama noodles, and cough candies that I bought and handed out over the last few days.

Here come THE AVENGERS!