Saturday, January 27, 2018

Soup Boy?

Woke up early this morning, around 7am and started to make some soup!! My dad always used to make a sauerkraut soup with pork ribs. The other day grocery shopping I bought some kind of ribs and thought hey why not try some soup? I boiled the ribs first, then put them into a second larger pot with carrots, potatoes and a chopped up onion. I do not have sauerkraut but hopefully this will taste good. Plan on eating it with some salt, bread and milk. It will be nice to eat some non fried food for a change. Hope it tastes good, wish me look.

My father was such a great cook. I think he would be proud that I am cooking for myself, st least trining to.

Note* Am also doing my laundry and will go donation shopping later on, pick up boots, more headlamps etc. Doubt I will make it to the dump tonight. The plan is to head out tomorrow sometime. I also need to go to the bank and pay my rent.