Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sex Tourist With Worker 2 Different Shots

Here are 2 pics taken back to back of a sex tourist or pat (long term sex tourist) with a girl working the scene. Not sure which is better. Shooting photos like this is a bit dodgy. They regulate photography in the bar areas (no photos allowed) and go figure sex tourists do not like to be photographed that much with their much younger workers. There is also a bit security and police pretense watching everything closely. Many times police get kickbacks from bars. I think thou this is an important story to tell. It is far from just a Thai story, it happens in every country in the world (older men buying younger woman for sex). Every country in the world has this going on, to a greater or lesser degree.

Note* Took this photo a few minutes before I left Sukhumvit road on my last night of shooting before leaving for Mae Sot. I had to make 2 passes to get the shot, the first time I missed it.

Update* I like his hand a bit better in the first shot, and the girl to the right ignoring them. I like the way the girl is recoiling a bit from in the second shot. Am leaning towards the second shot, Sukhumvit at Night #7.

Sukhumvit #6
Sukhumvit #7