Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Canon 5D Mark 3 Continues To Breakdown

I am too tough on my cameras. I have another break down issue with my Canon digital. The little plate that sits on the shooting setting knob came off. Not sure why but it did. It is the knob that selects between the M, P, AV, TV functions. Damn, this camera is turning into a mess of damage. I need it for at least another 2 months of shooting. It has become a VERY important camera for me. I have the little plate that came off, maybe I can attach it some how again. That is one of the reasons I still prefer mechanical film cameras, they are more reliable, tougher and can operate without all the electronics. At least I still can shoot the camera with the plate off. I will just check the LCD for where the camera is set. Still I worry about dirt, water getting into the top area of the knob now. Maybe I can tape it up some how. What will break next on this camera? Stay tuned!

My damaged Canon 5D Mark 3