Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Letter To The People

Had an idea yesterday to write a letter for the people in the dump in the Burmese language. I would write to them and tell them where the money for the headlamps and boots etc., comes from. How people in Canada and the USA saw the photos, videos, heard the stories and donated their own money.  I want everyone at the dump to understand where the money is coming from. How it comes from the photos made of them (artist fees, talking fees) and from donations given by good hearted people who simply wanted to help them. 

As more and more people know me here I think it is important to explain things Many folks including some strangers now call me "Gerry" quite often in the dump. I feel it is important to do up a letter, explaining everything, something I could hand out. The problem now is of course finding a person who speaks both fluent and English to write it for me.