Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pictures From Today At The Dump

Here are some Digital photos from today. I only shot a bit of film as it was too dark to fast for my f2.8 lens. I will take the 35mm f1.4 and the 28mm f2 with me tomorrow, possibly shoot at 800 ASA. I need to shoot FILM!!

Boy in the light, nighttime at the dump
Family group waiting for the garbage trucks
Young Snow White girl in the dump
Teenage Boy and girl in the dump
Girl and boy, in the dump, nighttime

Boy and woman in the dump
Dump boy at night
Win boy
Self portrait with boy
One armed boy in dump.
from Facebook....

I met this young boy and his family this trip, his name is Ni-Ni-Too. They are all new to the dump and very poor. He was born with one arm, a birth defect. He is always laughing and having fun with his friends, here he strikes a more serious pose. What does the future hold for this child, born into poverty, living with one arm makes it all the more difficult for him. https://gerryyaum.blogspot.com/2017/11/handed-out-260-baht-in-cash-and-ni-ni.html