Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Email: Camera Issue Help Question To My Friend Larry L

Sent this out tonight to my friend Larry L. If any of you out there in Internet land know the answer please email me. Thanks folks...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry...

So There I am at 4am standing alone in the middle of the dump garbage surrounded by wild dogs and weird flying insects. I reach down to get my trusty Canon 5D Mark 3, turn it on and i get an ERROR message then everything goes weird on the camera, nothing working, not the dials, the shutter nothing. I tried changing the batteries, on and off, changed the cards both compact flash and SD...nothing nada....about 30 minutes later while still fumbling about the camera started working again. 

Any idea why it stepped working? condensation? cards? batteries? It was at the beginning of the day after coming from my room..the first time I turned on the camera...it is cool here now, so not much of a temp change from the room to the outdoors...might have been some water build of some kind, not sure.

ANY IDEAS LARRY?