Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Back In The Land Of Smiles

Arrived back in Bangkok Thailand last night just after midnight. My visa on arrival is good until February 9 when I have to leave the country again. It is so nice to be back in my second home again. Everything here in Thailand is better than Vietnam and cheaper than Japan. I feel totally at home here in Bangkok. In Vietnam I was not understood in 2 languages, Vietnamese and English (mostly) here in Thailand I can speak in either English and or Thai and communicate. Everything is easy to find and readily available (will but a SD card today).

My plan is to go back to Mae Sot on the 15th to continue the work at the dump. I want to shoot 3 nights of the SUKHUMVIT ROAD AT NIGHT series here in Bangkok before I go. I need to have a minimum of 20 good photos to complete this series, so far only have 3 or 4.