Friday, January 26, 2018

15 Hour Sleep! OOPS!!

Well so here was yesterdays plan.  It was 230pm, I sleep until 430pm then get ready and head out to the dump for some donations and night shooting. Problem was I did not sent my alarm, I woke up when it was quite dark at 630pm, " Sh-t!!", I screwed up. I missed the light I needed to shoot my Leica's. I thought about it 4 or 5 different ways then told my self "f-ck it!" and went back back to bed, back to sleep. Boy did I sleep woke up a bit here and there but  basically slept until 530am the next morning without a headache. That's 15 hours of sleep. Think that's enough? Maybe I need a nap!

Good part is this morning I was able to get up and get my 8x10 Deardorff gear together and go shoot some landscapes in the area I explored a few days ago. It is 1006am now, the plan is (keeping it this time) to head out to the dump at 5 or so. Bad part I messed up yesterday, good part 2 outings today! Most people as they age seem to sleep less, I seem to be going in the other direction.