Monday, January 5, 2015

On To Secondary Printing

I decided to put aside all new printing for now and move on to the secondary printing for all the photos made so far. I need to establish exactly where I am in things. Today is January 5, I have only 1 month to get the framed finished prints on the wall of the Louie Gallery for the  "Life on the Margins",  Exposure Photo Festival show.

I hope to do all secondary printing this week, and do my spotting and framing next week when I am working night time security. If I can do all that in the next 2 weeks I will still have 2 weeks to do 3 or 4 more prints (of dad probably) before the hanging of the exhibition.

Dads health has gone down over the last little while, last night when I visited he did not feel like talking. I will go visit him late tonight, I hope he can rebound yet again.