Sunday, January 11, 2015

Video: Final Version Of My Video To Be Shown At "Living in the Margins" Exhibition

I think this is the final version of the video I am going to show at the exhibition "Living in the Margins". I trimmed down and tightened up my last version, this one runs 10 minutes 30 seconds, which is a better length, the film flows better. I still have to add Larry's part of the video, I am not sure if I or if Larry's wife Joanna is going to do that editing on that section.

The idea behind this video is two fold, one.. to give a more interactive interesting educational experience for those that attend the exhibition and two.. to put the photographs in context with a geographical location for the viewer. If they see the overall picture in video form it will be a bit easier to understand the photographs in their individual contexts.