Sunday, January 18, 2015

Link: "Exposure Photography Festival" Exhibition Links Page

Here are the exhibitions that will be taking place during Exposure 2015. They include a nice little write up on the show, gallery, and one of Larry's photos. I wish they would have included one of my "Families of the Dump" pics, maybe in the catalog that is being printed up. Whenever I do not get the pictures shown, I feel like I let my subjects down (this time the families in the dump).  It is like I did not tell there story well enough and failed them. I did not live up to my responsibility. There is always a feeling of guilt of not fulfilling my debt. I guess they were only including one pic per exhibition, so I should not feel to bad about it. Larry's great basketball-cemetery shot is certainly better than anything I did.

Anyway it's a nice list of exhibitions, they seem to have some very good photography on display province wide. Hopefully we can get more stuff in Edmonton the next time round.

http://www.exposurephotofestival.com/exhibitions.html