Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dad Print Framed

Am out of prints to frame. The "Families of the Dump" work is framed and ready to hang. I might make some minor adjustments, change out a print etc but for the most part its done. Tonight I am framing the one dad print I have left to frame. This print is number 2 of 7. This is a pretty dark print but I like the dark printing, I feel it adds to the mood of what my father is going throug. It is a subtle negative to work with, maybe I should have printed it on Ilford warm tone instead of Agfa Classic paper. I only printed it on Agfa as a money saving no paper wastage option. I hope to print this photograph many more times in my life. For my 3rd print of the dad part of the  who I will have to cut a mat  as it is a square format blad shot.

My next and last off week before the show I need to print 3 photos of dad and also do secondary printing on 2 more. Then in my final work week before the show I will frame and mat those photos. If the printing goes well next week I do not forsee any problems getting the show done in time.

Still need to work out the statement problem but that's for another day.

Framed "Dads Last Days" print for the coming exhibition.