Thursday, January 1, 2015

Print One More?

Should I print the child crying in garbage photograph? I am thinking of doing one more print before I move onto secondary printing for the "Families of the Dump" exhibition project. Today after work I did not do that much as I was pretty much spent, so I had a nice long sleep. Tomorrow thou I might try some testing on this new negative, maybe I can get it done by the end of the week or early next week. It's always a good idea to have extra prints to choose from. Maybe I will prefer this photo to some I chose earlier.

Two other negs are also nagging at my mind. One pick is of a young boy walking into the dump my first day shooting (have video of this also). The second photo is of a very young mother maybe 14 or 15 years old sitting with her baby on her lap and her ill mother laying int he forground. I have to many photos I want to show but I still might give these 2 a try also.