Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Raised Workshop Rates Again

Raised my workshop rates again. I want to make as much money as I can to buy more film to shoot in Asia but I also want to have students, and promote film photography. It is a bit of iffy thing to raise the workshop prices. How much to charge? I boosted each workshop by $20, not much, but every bit helps. I also added a view camera workshop to the Red Deer posting. Will probably raise the rates again by $20-$40 in 2018 after I return from my LEAVE photo/documetnary film trip to Asia.

Hopefully I can teach a few more (5 or 6 more would be awesome) workshops before I go to Thai, I need to buy more 120mm film!! I need to continue to tell the stories of the dump and elsewhere. Here are the raised rates.

-Basic Darkroom $160
-Advanced Darkroom $200
- Learn to use a View Camera $170