Thursday, March 30, 2017

"Eddie"!

Amazon is delivering my Stanley wheeled case today, so I packed up 8x10 Deardorff gear. Maybe I should call this camera "Eddie", after my father. Dad always loved that nickname (what people called him instead of Adolf), he even had a black hat made up with "Eddie" embroidered on it.

Yes I will do that. I like that idea, dad might like it too. I will call my 8x10 Deardorff  "Eddie" and put it in the Stanley new case along with some holders. Will shoot some of the X-ray (Green) film I have and some HP5. I am testing the holders and the camera with the 250mm f6.7 Fujinon. I need to make sure everything is in working order well before my departure to Thailand. I am still waiting on the new Deardorff lens board.

I will be taking my fathers gifted and  newly named camera "Eddie" with me to do portraits in Asia. Every picture I make with it is a tribute to dads love.