Thursday, February 1, 2018

Another Headlamp Buy 4800 Baht ($188.41 CAD)

Did another buy of 20 headlamps. I got a slighly different type that retailed for 260 baht, because I bought 20 pieces (yee sip aung) I got a price of 240 baht a piece ($9.42 CAD). A total cost of 4800 baht was added to the money spent column at left.

20 more lights, 12 in one box 8 in the other.
Note* They were very nice to me at the shop and replaced 2 defective lights from a previous buy (not commonly done in Thailand). I told them that people in the dump had returned two lights to me saying they did not work. The sales man asked me to bring  him the lights, I went back to my room (up and down 5 flights of stairs!) got them and he did replace them with new ones of the same style. Very nice of him to do that for me. So now I have have 4 lights left from last time, 20 new style lights and 2 replacement lights. That is a grand total of 26, that should last me several days. maybe a week.  I fly back to Bangkok on Feb 8th for a visa run.