Thursday, February 22, 2018

Kids Climbing All Over Me!!

Kids were all over me like I was monkey bars today. Climbing me, heads and face all over me, the camera the tripod. At one point had a young boy stick his head through my legs from behind at just below knee level. Other boys and girls of all shapes and sizes touching the lens, jumping in front of the camera. It was a real mad house at times, It is getting more crazy the longer I stay in the dump, children following me everyone, calling out my name. Rather incredible, thou now it is interfering with the picture making somewhat. I tried to shoot some video and photos of the swarming little ones but hard to do. Also played a game lifting them up and swinging them about which they loved, shrieks of joy that sort of thing.

Might try to make a video or at least a sound track of the next attack of the children tomorrow when I enter the dump.  They run at me from everywhere out of the darkness.