Friday, February 23, 2018

No Scratch Cream?

A new mother to the dump asked for the scratch cream for her daughter. She has a 2-3 year old who scratches all the time. When I was photographing the family today, I gave her some Tiger balm and a rain jacket, after the mother asked me for the scratch cream. She showed me her daughters, back, arms and legs which were red and damaged from over scratching. Tonight while I was photographing the child sitting in a chair in the middle of the the dump she continued to scratch everywhere.

I will speak the pharmacist tomorrow about it, and see what she says, what she recommends for this little girl. I have the feeling that this entire trip will be worth all the effort if I can just get a cream to help this baby girl. Isn't that worth the trip? Stopping a child who lives in garbage from scratching Seems to me it is.